11 June 2015

Welcome to My New Blog

Hello! I'm Vanilla Bear, and this is my new blog. If you've followed me from any social media for a while, you probably knew me as smithsonian/smithsoninian. Unfortunately, I could never get continuity with that handle - as the Smithsonian institute often has dibs already - so I decided on completely rebranding myself.

Please feel free to check out my "About Me" page. You can click here or look to the right in the sidebar.


I have some good content planned out for future posts. As I currently have two jobs and attend university, it may take some time for me to finish constructing the layout and general content of this blog before I can start writing. Have patience with me please!







(P.S. Kudos to you if you know where my old, ugly blog is. But I'll never tell!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT FORM MESSAGE IS HERE